Video: Interview with Dr Amyn B. Sajoo
Questions addressed in the interview:
Related Pages on the IIS Website:
1. Many introductions to Islam and Muslims have been published recently. Why the need for this Companion?
2. What guided you in selecting the topics that the Companion explores?
3. You discuss the forgetting of Muslim heritage ‘once colonial rule prevailed’. Could you elaborate on this?
4. Could you elaborate on the idea of ‘overlapping worlds’ which you refer to in your book?
5. This Companion inaugurates a new series. Where do you proceed from here with this ‘Muslim Heritage Series’?